The ‘Mighty’ vaporizer is a battery portable vaporizer that is manufactured by Storz & Bickel, same producers of the famous and elegant volcano vaporizer and also the crafty portable. Its quickly becoming one of the most popular vaporizers in the USA.
The mighty might look bulky and old fashioned to lots of vapers in the industry and this is not far from correct but Storz and Bickels deliberately made the mighty to come in such size to enable it to accommodate the double lithium ion battery incorporated into its design.
Before igniting your materials in a mighty vaporizer, there ought to be some safety precautions you must observe some of which includes
- The filling chamber is made of metal; do not touch it when it is hot.
- Do not operate the vaporizer close to flammable objects such as curtains, tablecloths, or paper
- Do not leave the vaporizer unattended while it is being operated. After use, switch off the heater.
- Never allow the vaporizer or the power adapter to be used by children or unqualified persons.
Once you get your mighty vape delivered, you unpack or unbox it to reveal the contents. Take off the vaporizer immediately and accessories afterwards. Now you check whether the vaporizer, the accessories, the power adapter and the device plug are all included in the delivery and are in good working order work but peradventure you noticed any defects, inform the seller or the delivery agent immediately and a replacement would be made. Ensure to discard the packing material or keep them out of reach of children.
Setting the temperature using the temperature adjustment button, the units begin to heat up your blends and in about 28 seconds. Note that the inhaling process can only begin once the vaporizer has reached the set temperature which can be noticed by a short double vibration.
To guarantee proper operation and pure flavor from the mighty, it is only paramount that one cleans his/ her unit on a regular basis. The best way to clean the mighty vaporizer unit is as follows
- Ensure that the unit is turn off and cools for a minute or two so as to make dismantling of the mouth piece easy when it is filled with sticky resins.
- The mouth piece should be taken apart and the rubber seals should be detached before cleaning the mouthpiece. The seals need not be soaked in isopropyl.
- The section of the mouthpiece should be soaked in isopropyl alcohol for some minutes and subsequently scrubbed thoroughly using a brush. After the cleaning session, you dry every component and reassemble.